Save the date & spread the word!
The environments where we live, work, play and learn influence our physical and mental health.
Oregon Health Authority presents
Place Matters: Working together to create healthy communities
November 19-21, 2014, in Portland
- Building a movement – joining forces and sharing best practices for community-based policy decisions that support equity and health;
- Supportive environments – creating community conditions that promote health and healthy options through policy and system change; and
- Collective impact – using partnerships and collaboration across sectors to work toward the common goal of creating healthy communities.
This conference is for you if you are:
- In public health, worksite wellness, health care delivery, mental health, alcohol and drug addiction treatment;
- A tobacco control, physical activity, nutrition or obesity prevention advocate;
- A health care provider or administrator who is part of Oregon’s transformation to Coordinated Care Organizations;
- In transportation, land use planning, economic development, social justice;
- In education; or
- A community member or organizer ready to take action.